Cultivating Career Growth While Living Our Values
Coastal Cancer Center is proud to offer a supportive and professional environment where our administrative and clinical support staff have an opportunity to focus on their long term career path through mutual growth and development. We believe in sharing ideas and nurturing the values of the organization so that we exceed the expectations of our patients, their family members and our guests. Some of the key components a new or seasoned staff member will notice about our career minded culture are as follows:
- Proven track record – serving the coastal community since 1982.
- Four locations throughout Horry and Georgetown counties – Myrtle Beach, Conway, Loris and Murrells Inlet.
- Over 100 employees proudly featuring a 30% employee population with 10 or more years of service.
- Employee-centered orientation and onboarding program with continuing educational opportunities.
- Volunteer events in the community to build our team through camaraderie and service.
- Certified Oncology Practice through Quality Oncology Practice Initiatives (QOPI).
- Certified by the American College of Radiology with accreditation in CT, X-ray and PET-CT in both our Myrtle Beach and Conway locations.
- Expansive clinic area that features the most advanced equipment.
- Cross training within the framework of each department in order to ensure smooth workflow each and every day.
Expect to Share and Offer Creative Solutions
Coastal Cancer Center has a highly trained staff but we also recognize that each team member brings something unique and valuable to the table. We help bring your experiences and skills to the forefront by fostering direct communication and seeking your input. When you walk in our doors as the newest member of our team, we expect you will feel welcome and eager to demonstrate your dedication and commitment to learning and developing as well as sharing your creative solutions with us. We recognize that infusing your skills and abilities into our existing staff can motivate and drive the rest of the team to new heights. We welcome your willingness to help continue to take us to the next level.
Satisfaction Through Location
Coastal Cancer Center is located in the coastal communities of Horry and Georgetown counties. Our communities offer a variety of neighborhoods, housing styles, and the convenience of being close to the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. The coastal area is truly a unique and exceptional place to call home.
We have an agreeable climate and location with an average temperature of 80 degrees. The area is home to a multitude of leisure time activities, including world-class golf courses, shopping, water sports, road races, restaurants and much more! Our coastal community is conveniently and easily accessible via the Myrtle Beach International Airport.
Information about Schools in the area:
- Horry County Schools
- St. Andrews Catholic Schools
- Palmetto Academy of Learning & Success
- Bridgewater Academy
- Christian Academy of Myrtle Beach
Opportunities for Those Who Are Seeking a Career
Coastal Cancer Center recognizes its good fortune to be part of a community that offers so much but still maintains its small town feel. We have set ourselves apart by the excellent services we offer and the values that drive our practice daily. We embrace the idea that growth is a constant, both personally and professionally. We look forward to sharing this approach with every new member of our staff. We invite you to explore Coastal Cancer Center’s website and the communities we serve. Should you find that you are drawn to the values of our organization, we invite you to submit your resume and complete a personal profile by entering our Career Portal.
Please visit the following links for more information on our community: