Inspired by Doing More
Coastal Cancer Center is proud to offer a supportive and professional environment where physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants can cultivate vibrant and exhilarating careers in the fields of Hematology/Oncology.
- Proven track record- serving the coastal community since 1982.
- Five locations throughout Horry and Georgetown counties- Myrtle Beach, Conway, Loris and Murrells Inlet.
- Featuring on site infusion, diagnostic imaging, and laboratory.
- Certified Oncology Practice through the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI).
- Certified by the American College of Radiology with accreditation in CT, X-ray, and PET-CT in both our Myrtle Beach and Conway locations.
- Expansive clinic area that features the most advanced equipment.
- Quick access to major hospitals in Horry & Georgetown counties in SC.
- Quality long-standing relationships with outside providers for referrals.
Satisfaction Through Location
Coastal Cancer Center is located in the coastal communities of Horry and Georgetown counties. Our communities offer a variety of neighborhoods, housing styles, and the convenience of being close to the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. The coastal area is truly a unique and exceptional place to call home.
We have an agreeable climate and location with an average temperature of 80 degrees. The area is home to a multitude of leisure time activities, including world-class golf courses, shopping, water sports, road races, restaurants and much more! Our coastal community is conveniently and easily accessible via the Myrtle Beach International Airport.
A Way of Life That Tips its Hat to History
Our coastal community is truly a unique way of life. We offer a relaxed environment that boasts a wide variety of neighborhoods ranging from contemporary and urban to spacious and rural with additional options that offer some of both! Our region is rich with history; Georgetown is the presumed site of the first European settlement in North America in 1526. It was founded in 1729 as the third oldest city in South Carolina. About 15 miles inland from Myrtle Beach is the historical City of Conway. Founded in 1732 as the Village of Kingston, in Conway was renowned for its location on the Waccamaw River as a major trading hub. Many others communities dot the landscape of this diverse and vibrant area offering something for everyone.
- Coastal Carolina University, a major university located in Conway, SC.
- Horry-Georgetown Technical Community College with locations in Conway, Myrtle Beach and Georgetown.
- Miller Motte Technical College
Dynamic Interaction with a Team-Centered Approach
Coastal Cancer Center has a highly trained medical staff of board certified physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. Our physicians are Board Certified.
- Physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants are educated at top universities.
- Expertly trained clinical staff including: Oncology Certified Nurses, Medical Assistants, Medical Technologists, Medical Laboratory Technologists, Certified Diagnostic Radiologic Technologists and Technicians.
- Individualized care is provided to each patient through a team-centered approach.
Opportunities for Those Who Want Something Different
Coastal Cancer Center recognizes its good fortune to be part of a community that offers so much but still maintains its small town feel. We have set ourselves apart by the excellent services we offer and the values that drive our practice daily. We embrace the opportunity that growth is a constant, personally and professionally. We look forward to sharing this approach to healthcare with every new member of our staff. We invite you to discover more about our unique way of practicing medicine. Should you find that you are drawn to the values of our organization, we invite you to submit your resume and complete a personal profile by entering our Career Portal.
Please visit the following links for more information on our community: