Hours of Service
We are open 7 days a week. Some offices begin appointments as early as 7:30 a.m. We also have extended hours at the Myrtle Beach location to include Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (with the exception of major holidays) to better meet the needs of our patients.
Points to Remember
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment, and tell the registrar when you arrive.
- Please sign in upon arrival and tell the registrar if there are any changes to your insurance coverage.
- Patients are scheduled for many different appointment types such as office visits with a provider, lab work, chemotherapy or other lengthy infusion, diagnostic imaging and are therefore called and taken back by their scheduled appointment time according to the department or service scheduled.
- Your time is valuable; please let the registrar know if you have been waiting 15 minutes or more from your scheduled appointment time.
- Be sure to ask for any prescription refills when seeing your provider.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, we appreciate cancellation notification (even last minute). We will reschedule your appointment to the earliest available time.
New Patients Appointments
Notice of Privacy Practices